Best Price Terms
If you find a lower advertised price at one of our competitors on the same product we stock, we will ensure you always take home the best price by matching the competitor’s price advertised less 10%.
PK Furniture Best Price Guarantee Special terms and conditions Apply:
The PK Furniture Best Price Guarantee have the following terms and conditions.
- Item must be in stock available for immediate purchase at the advertised price from a competing company (Excludes commercial quantities and stock liquidations or Wholesalers) within New Zealand. Any advertised limited quantities, it is not eligible for price matching.
- Item must be the same item advertised, contain the same components and the in same fabric and colour. However does not have to be called the same name.
- PK Furniture Best price guarantee is redeemable in-store only and is available to you on the day of purchase or prior to your goods being delivered. Delivery must be within 50 kilometres of any PK Furniture store.
- Evidence must be provided of the competitor’s current advertised price for a comparable product stocked by us. This evidence must be advertised in print or electronic media (catalogue, newspaper, television) or on-line)
- Product price and Availability verification: PK Furniture reserves the right to verify the competing company’s product availability and price at the time of the request for a price match guarantee, and the price match is subject to such verification.
- Freight and handling: Shipping and delivery charges are separate and will not be included in the price comparison due to contracted requirements by the company with the delivery companies used by PK Furniture.
- Special offers: Competing Company offers where the product includes an additional free or discounted item will not be matched.
- Quantity Limits: PK Furniture reserves the right to limit quantities of an item that may be price-matched. For example, if the other company limits the number of items you may buy, we may also limit this number.
- Products and services ordered specially for a customer, if the advertised item is not currently in stock.
- Any On-Line orders only promotions with competing companies.
- Any pricing errors made by competing companies.
- Products priced as part of a package deal.
- Competitor products advertised and priced as display stock, discontinued end of line products, trade or clearance lines.
- Auctions (including on-line auctions)
- Member only sales, such as VIP’s of our competitors.